Planning Enforcement

Report a breach of planning or advertisement control.

Report „ÄČ

What is a breach of planning control?

  • Building work and/or a  change of use of land/ building, undertaken without planning permission being granted
  • Developments not being carried out in accordance with a planning permission
  • Non-compliance with conditions imposed upon a planning permission
  • Works being carried out to a Listed Building which affect its character without listed building consent being granted
  • Non-compliance with conditions attached to a listed building consent
  • The display of an advertisement for which express consent is required but has not been granted
  • Untidy land or buildings which affect local amenity
  • Unauthorised works to protected trees

Not all development or change of use requires planning permission from the local planning authority.   You can find out more information at the Planning Portal.

Please use the form below to provide feedback about this webpage. To submit a complaint or compliment about one of our services, please see our Compliments and complaints page.