Report a breach of planning or advertisement control.Report 〉
What is a breach of planning control?
- Building work and/or a change of use of land/ building, undertaken without planning permission being granted
- Developments not being carried out in accordance with a planning permission
- Non-compliance with conditions imposed upon a planning permission
- Works being carried out to a Listed Building which affect its character without listed building consent being granted
- Non-compliance with conditions attached to a listed building consent
- The display of an advertisement for which express consent is required but has not been granted
- Untidy land or buildings which affect local amenity
- Unauthorised works to protected trees
Not all development or change of use requires planning permission from the local planning authority. You can find out more information at the Planning Portal.