Have your say on plans to abolish Gedling Borough Council and replace it with a ‘super council’. Take part in our consultation

What is a community asset transfer?

Community asset transfers are where the council gives control of something it owns to a voluntary, community or other statutory organisation. This could be a building, land or other green space whose main purpose is to enable community activities to take place.

If you'd like to submit a proposal you'll need to download our Community asset transfer information pack .

You might also want to read our Community asset transfer policy which we created to make sure we treat all applications fairly. 

Useful information

Here is a list of all current nominated assets

If you have any questions or need any further information, please contact Community Investment Manager, Jane Ansell:

Phone: 0115 901 3698

Email: jane.ansell@gedling.gov.uk