You're required to notify us of any changes to your circumstances that may affect your entitlement to benefits. This also includes any changes to your partner and dependent and non dependent children.

Tell Us 〉

Moving House?

If you are moving house then you can tell us quickly and easily, please note that you will need your council tax reference number. 

Moving House 〉

Please use the form below to provide feedback about this webpage. To submit a complaint or compliment about one of our services, please see our Compliments and complaints page.