Our Xtreme DNA young person's health and fitness membership is designed especially for young people from the ages of 8yrs up until their 18th birthday.
Our Xtreme young person's membership provides unlimited access to the following:
Facilities for 8 to 14 year olds:
- Roller skating at Redhill Leisure Centre on Saturdays
- Friday fun evening at Calverton
- Public swim & fun sessions (excludes swimming lessons)
Facilities for 14 to 18 year olds
In addition Xtreme members aged 14yrs+ also get unlimited access to:
- 3 gyms including a one-to-one fitness programme with a fitness advisor
- Over 100 adult group exercises, including classes such as Fight Klub, Aerobics, Kettlefit and Aqua Aerobics (you must be 16yrs+ to access group cycling)
How to Join
For more information and to become an Xtreme member, please visit any of our leisure centres and ask at reception. Membership prices can be viewed on our price list page, with greater discounts being available if a junior membership is bolted on to an adult DNA membership. Young people on the Xtreme package will be required to follow the Gedling Leisure Card terms and conditions.
Still need convincing?
Why not call the centre and arrange a tour of the facilities or fill in the form and request a one day pass to come and try us out for free!