Benefits of joining
Becoming a member of the DNA health and fitness membership scheme means that not only will you improve your health and wellbeing by regular exercise, but you will also get:
- Unlimited use of a wide range of facilities across the leisure centres
- Ability to book exercise classes 7 days in advance
- Quick access to facilities at Carlton Forum and Redhill via the fast track kiosks
- Access to DNA Nutrition
- Minimum of 15% discount on other leisure activities such as racket sports
- Free personal programmes and motivate sessions in the fitness suites
How much does it cost?
Go to our DNA Membership Calculator and tell us how often you think you will use the membership and we can tell you the best plan.
How to Join
Joining is easy – simply visit one of our four leisure centres to sign up.
We offer 3 ways to pay for your membership:
- Annually - by committing to a year’s membership, new members only pay for 11 months and receive 1 month for free.
- 9 month contract - Pay a fixed monthly fee for a minimum of nine months.
- Flexible - this option allows you to make monthly direct debit payments without committing to a long-term contract, meaning you can cancel the membership at any time.
Please note that a one-off payment of £10.00, for administration is due for anyone taking out a DNA membership.Find out more 〉
Terms and Conditions and FAQs
Terms & Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions