Want to win a 12 month Gedling Leisure membership worth £400? Take our survey for your chance to win.

Register to vote

In order to vote in any election you need to be on the eletoral register.

Register to vote 〉

If you're unable to register online you can call us on 0115 901 3917 or visit us at the Civic Centre.

Am I eligible to vote?

You're eligible to vote if

  • You're 18 or over, or turn 18 during the registration period
  • You're a citizen of Britain, the Commonwealth or the Republic of Ireland
  • You're a citizen of the European Union (only eligible to vote at Local Elections)
  • You're living at an an address in Gedling borough for at least six months of the year

How can I vote?

In the UK there are three different ways you can vote

Postal voting 

If you're registered to vote you can choose to vote by post. You can do it for a particular election or for every election until you decide not to. 

To register you'll need to print off the application form, fill it in and return it to us.