Street collections

If you want to collect money or sell items on the street for charity, you'll need a street collection licence.

How to apply

You'll need to download the application form and return it to us at the Civic centre, Arnot Hill Park, Arnold NG5 6LU.

Apply „ÄČ

More information

For more information read our street collection regulation policy