Riding establishments

If you hire out horses from your stables for riding or riding lessons you'll need a riding establishments licence. The licence costs £175.

How to apply

You'll need to download the application form and return it to us at the Civic centre, Arnot Hill Park, Arnold NG5 6LU.

Apply 〉

How to pay