Boarding establishments

If you want to run a boarding kennel or cattery you'll need an animal boarding licence. The licence costs £175 plus additional vets fees.

How to apply

You'll need to download the application form and return it to us at the Civic centre, Arnot Hill Park, Arnold NG5 6LU.

Apply 〉

How to pay